5 Jul 2017

Misako Freedom and Respons Ability



This morning, looking through those I follow in Facebook, I discovered a Video of an online meeting.

You do NOT have to sit down, as we usually do, in an Online meeting.
You can also record part of a recorded meeting, published on Facebook or other Social Media.
You can use strong body movements in a speech even online; even if I do not yet know how yet.

Is this a subject for my pathways experience?

I think, yes. Learning to do better, learning to make a delivery more interesting, full of life is!

Let me add here also posts most visited, here not only by name, but  from the stats and with numbers. I do not look often to the statistics, but after yesterday, I was curious.




And yes, I also seen from where you come last week, will publish that one tomorrow.

No comments: