24 Mar 2020

Suddenly too much information

Was it a time when I did not know what to write about? I do not remember. For sure, these days, information comes after information. Most about going online. Zoom.

I finally, decided not to allow anyone come to my Zoom if I am not there. I begun to have too many emails "your attendees are waiting". In plus, when I rushed there, no one. So...

I still did not let my Zoom create Rooms to meet (till the next competition season). At the last competition I was Audience only, and the one before I was Time Keeper. Here what I could see while changed background colours from Green to Yellow to Red, those I prepared and cleaned beforehand. And also decided, for contest, I will not show fancy plants of those three colours, not to distract from the contestants.
In a regular meeting, one can be from time to time a lot more inventive. 

Happy, in Zoom, others do NOT see what is on your screen, so only I could see this, and, not easy, but make a screen-shot and save it on my laptop desk.

Behind me, was a green tissue, I put fast on just before a meeting, to compliment the one on my wall that stays permanently. Yes, my house is now Zoom ready.

No comments: