23 Dec 2020

3 old 1 new path on my board now

 "On my board" I mean still open paths in my basecamp. 

 
Dynamic Leadership is the last path, the free path I have chosen. I will not begin Level 2 projects.

In Dynamic Leadership, the three "old projects of Level 2": Introduction to Toastmaster Mentoring, that is in every path, plus the Understanding Your Leadership and Understanding your Communication.


Leadership style did not change, in three years, still "Innovative" also in fact all but the bureaucratic, in fact, it depends. A good leader changes styles depending of situation. Same with my communication style, in three years the answer did not change. Still "initiating" is on top, whatever it means.


In VC path I just have to give 10 - 12 minutes of Reflect on your path, I am not in rush and it is so important for me, all I want to say about it. It is the second time this path: it was the first finished in 2017.

In IP path alas, I have also to create a new HPL as the old is no more actual. 

And still have to remember, what I did and what not for the printed path, PM (first chosen in 2017 and still not finished, but it was archived - was I right to bring it back?



No comments: