4 Apr 2020

Finished 2 years ago these 4 paths


The first I finished was Visionary communication, if one can call it "finished". I did the path but not my vision, which still continues to this day and into the feature. Between others, through these posts here, but not only.

The second, also finished with bumps, and speaking all the way to Australia, was Presentation mastery. But it's printed version is still in my Archives and I never intend to finish that one. Preferred to buy it again, web based.

It took more time for the Effective Coaching, even if initially, I did buy all three at same time. I was in three clubs, and at the time, three years ago, I believed each club haas to have its own path. Now, I know better. The paths belong to us, the member. We can, at the end of each 5 Level, decide which club needs it more, to whom ask to declare it in Club central. EC was also long as it has a High Performance Leadership at the end, for me, it was devoted to bring all members of my online club, Witty Storytellers Online into Pathways. A year before officially it arrived to online clubs. Needless to say, most of us become Pathways Ambassadors and Guides.

Leadership Development was the shortest path for me. Summer beginning, with an Icebreaker told in family gathering, winter finishing in a cross continents story telling event. I learned how wonderful a path can become when dedicated to a theme we assign to it. When done in a team, each with its own path but consulting on what we do. Finishing together. Officially, I did not close this path till pathway did not arrive in Region 10 England, offering it to my London club, Lewisham speakers.

I used VC and LD path a year later for my DTM, the two paths I enjoyed most.


No comments: