16 Oct 2020

5 years ago, day by day, I become Pathways Ambassador


 At that time, we called it REP - Revitalized Education Program, it changed names later. 

I had not idea what it was, just something new. Then, our Division Director took the two manuals, CC and CL and let the CL drop... no more CL? all applauded. That manual, relatively new was badly written, confusion, and took time to fill it instead of chatting in pause. Also confusing "did I make enough?" at the end... so we were so happy "no more separate leadership track!" We still did "leadership roles" but because there were needed for a meeting.

As Pat Johnson told once "is Timekeeping" a "leadership role"? Why should we separate them?

Later, in December 2018, I become also Pathways Guide for clubs in Undistricted, was given some of the clubs to go online and speak about pathways. Really liked both roles from the beginning to end. "Guide" was only for six month but I still consider myself Pathways Ambassador - or Pathways Champion.

No comments: