14 Oct 2020

Last Education Awards: Persistence pays

It was for weeks that I could not open any more my Education Awards folder, and this morning, as usually when I go to TMI web for something, I tried again. "Just in case". It opened! 

I can filter using date, program (path or other), club etc. Here are two shots I have taken about my last declared awards, from last July to now, and the clubs I offered them to.


Innovative Planning 4, finished, is not declared yet. Engaging Humor and Visionary Communication (second time around) still waiting to be finished, as does IP 5 and PM manual not even between Awards. 

All this are from the last year only, the year I did not yet finish, going all the way till June next year.

Here are the awards offered (or taken) to my London club, Lewisham Speakers.

Can not offer any more Level 4 or Level 5 to this club, nor to my Witty Storytellers, or Royal Roads, by the way, at least not so it counts. I have first to finish my Level 5s waiting for me, then the Reflections on my Path. Then decide which path I would like to begin, or begin again.

So happy that I can look at them again instead of getting an error message as I got for weeks!


No comments: