14 Nov 2020

Use blue!

 

Blue background is used by many who know, and also good for those with white hair, and white letters on blue are read easier.

It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness.


this is my new background found as I looked for "blue" on Google

And another example of blue, as the "Risk of a second fracture" caught my eyes. White bones on blue. Alas I did got a second fracture on my left feet after I broke left bones and feet, about 2 y later.

Different blue backgrounds different occasions, many shades of blue.

So do use blue, it does works! It also works with blue tea-shirt used, as I do. Or, at least, a blue mask and background with blue sky behind me. 



No comments: