26 Jun 2020

Printed projects/ levels

I have "revitalised" my Presentation Mastery Print, from Archieved to Active. After so many months, I decided to finish it. The two firsts levels were done, and I got angry as I received the Level 3, not edited for Printed matter. But I got the path, why let it lie? Why not use it? So far, I did complete the two Deliver Social Speeches. As I can not see what is in them, I go and read the projects from my other, web based paths.


                                 From FAQ inside Tutorials and Resources, in Basecamp.


I am completing my path in printed materials. Who approves my Pathways education?


Your vice president education is responsible for approving your education whether you are working in printed materials or on Base Camp.



When you are completing your path in printed materials, your vice president education can track and validate your project and level completions on Base Camp. 


Be sure to communicate with him or her each time you complete a project and again when you complete each level. When requesting level completion, let your vice president education know if you would like a printed copy of your certificate. He or she will be able to access your certificate of completion, which can be emailed to you or printed. If you do not have a vice president education, communicate with your president or secretary.


Can I change my home club after I submit a level completion request?

As a best practice, it is not recommended that you change your home club while you have a pending request. Doing so may make it difficult for you and your Base Camp managers to determine who is responsible for approving the request.

You will receive an email after your home club VPE or other Base Camp manager approves your level completion request. When you are sure your request has been approved, you may change your home club from your Toastmasters Profile page.

I submitted a level completion request that has not been approved. What should I do?

When you submit a level completion request or a request to complete an assignment outside of your club, an email is automatically sent to the address on file for your club. Your vice president education is responsible for monitoring and approving pending Base Camp requests.

If your request is not approved within five days, communicate with your vice president education. If you do not have a vice president education, or if this officer is absent and unable to submit verifications and approvals, communicate with your president and then your secretary.

No comments: