1 Jun 2020

New BaseCamp homepage: Evaluations

Yesterday, I was shocked, as the Evaluation form I downloaded on my IPad, could not be filled. What? What? What?

I come this morning to my portable Mac, downloaded the form from the email, I have send yesterday to myself: YES! it can be easy filled! It does say "print it" but my printer and ink... not possible. Even so, why does not say "print or save?"

I decided, to have more confidence in what they do and have done. Even if do not understand why in one way does not work, finally the most important is that the forms are still fillable. A lot more features to test of course.

Some things are strange. I still have three path Active but in one rectangle two show. All are there when I open through "paths..."

Here, to show you that in my Badges, it does show that I went 12 times through levels in 12 different paths. The level 5 never showed, as instead come directly Proficient and the path name.

It does not mean I did finish all 12 path or even the 11 available as to now, because I begun some twice.
There is still a PI path that has so many project management in it, that I hesitate to undertake. I preferred to tackle a path in French and take again two others that I took three years ago and liked.

I am going nowadays slow. Mostly to help others then to advance projects and paths.

No comments: