7 Jun 2020

Level 5 again Visionary Communication

I still have to decide if I give a keynote like speech, alone, or organise, moderate a Panel discussion with others. Till now, I was waiting yo find my required Vision speech, woken up and suddenly, it come to me. Of course, it is continuing to be Ambassador of Pathways and explaining the ever changing Basecamp! Continuing, on another level what I begun in fact 5 years ago, and decided as research in my first level of first path, witch was when I got my first VC, in 2017 April.

Exciting days ahead, when a few days ago, I did not see yet anything asking myself "now what"?

Today, I did finish Leading in a voluntary organisation from E. Humor path. Good feedback! Succeeded to tell it like a story.  Jess printed, wrote then printed it again. Here only the first page observations from her. Yes, my slides were there, but did not find them fast enough so showed just the first one, that I did test before meeting.

At the end of meeting, I showed also a picture of our new committee that the future President of Witty Storytellers Online did use immediately.

No comments: