8 Jun 2020

Visionary Communication, 3 years ago

Why did I choose Visionary Communication? First time it was April 2007, and I described it HERE one of the first posts of this Https://pathwaysexperience.blogspot.com, that I begun 5 May 2007.

In fact, my first choice was Presentation Mastery, but I did believe, then that I needed it in manual form. As you can read in the "here" link, May arrived and I still did not got any of it. That is why already, early April, I did choose another, web based path, and that was the Visionary Communication.

I learned so much during it!

What I can do, and depend on me, and what I can not do, depending on a big organisation decisions. At that time, I hoped that all Ambassadors and Guides are to be allowed to discover Pathways Education before they have to speak about. That did not happen.

I also did fight, to get fillable Evaluation forms. Went all the way to TMI design team, was listened to, with smile and nod, then got a letter to mind my business.

At the beginning they were fillable, till Adobe did not decide to change and ask money for fillable forms in Adobe Acrobat. From there, to get again fillable forms, it took a lot of time. Meanwhile, I used Preview, free from Apple devices, not too bad but not as elegant as was the Adobe one.

Finally, even if after a loooong time, all of us can get Fillable Evaluation Forms, look for FFF in the Evaluation form name.

So many of what we hoped for, asked for, we got now. But not yet all.

No comments: