17 Jul 2020

The importance to be Up-to-Date

My posts speak of personal experience, most of the time. Mine' and they are up to date, as it was When I wrote them. Very few of old posts I update and change then the date.

More difficult even to make videos that are up to date with the, happily coming new developments. I really like and recomend this two webinars, one already on district 7 web and YouTube from James Wantz, the other will be available next week. And the one for Basecamp managers, is also for all of us, at least the firsts 15 minutes. Clear and specific slides, great voice, and yes, I discovered things I did not know nor observe. 
After login and profile 2 ways to access your path(s). So clear with the huge red arrows!


The new face of Pathways Basecamp, two ways again to access your path. The one down let's me access the latests I used, but I love to use the one on top. All my active paths and resources on it.
Click in the middle there, not on the path name. Open curriculum or Activate at beginning and from then on, Launch. After finishing the project, tasks and speech, answering to all auto assessments after questions and Submit we have to refresh to get the x signalling Project done.

When all projects from a Level got the tick, and we did at least the minimum number of projects, we read a blabla, close it, then click Mark level completed. Attention. We got the experience that wile waiting for approval it is transformed to Launch- ask a Basecamp manager to approve it for you. After approval, you get the certificate in the same place.

There were a lot more great pictures and discoveries but, go ask for them at the source. And three days ago he did another webinar, that will be available from next week.

No comments: