13 Mar 2020

Club meetings online

In my district it was decided, went public today. Propose to all clubs and all Area, Division and District event to be held online. 

Not all are happy. We cannot push them, what we can do, show them HOW when they decide. My first pathways path was Visionary Communication and through it I learned that even if I do not give up my vision, I should be flexible with my immediate projects, goals.

Make, what I can, in the circonstances I get. 

In this Https://pathwaysexperience.blogspot.com different almost 950 posts, as well the Competent Communicator one, there are lots of advices hidden. We could find them, in some way bring them to attention of those needing it. Add more to it. Let me know, if you are ready to collaborate to this. 

For me, is also inside a HPL project for IP path, but the vision is a lot larger.
And about the committee it has to have, at least 2 members. Less then in old HPL
Now, let us go for it. After the first, have to begin to also gather the team.

No comments: