10 Mar 2020

Icebreaker, free: in many languages!

Just yesterday, I related to someone, or wrote on my Facebook page, that I begun Leadership Development French, to be able to give alway the French Icebreaker. Two years ago, TMI whom I asked, "when will we have it free for other languages not only English", told me soon. 

Today, I was looking for something else, as I stumbled on this page.
Yes! The icebreaker, in all that languages available now!
I do not know most of those languages but I opened the French one. Here two pages from it, a beginning French for some?


And another

Everything arrives one day! 

Still regretting that TMI did not tell us when new things arrived. Or did tell and I missed? Soon, we will have a page with all new things, that just arrived and soon will, too.

No comments: