18 Mar 2020

Timing Online

Of course, one can show cartons. 

Or fruits. Green Yellow Red apples.

Or different objects put on a vase as my hand is not steady enough to hold one minute without moving.

It is important not to distract, the Audience and even less the speaker, while speaking. 

Or three coloured peppers I used once.


More sophisticated, is the use of three different coloured backgrounds.

Green leaves with green flowers here. 

Beautiful! 

Yes?

But how much time spend looking at it, even if my not so interesting face covers some of it?


I could even cut some of it, or put yellow mimosas I found recently on my road.

Those are fragile, beautiful and I could admire them longtime.

Is it there to be admired?

No, they are ONLY to signal Yellow, midd time arrived, begin rapping it up.

Instead, thinking what the speaker sais, minds should not wander "Van Gogh? Interesting!"  
I found a red house, red branches, red flowers, red roof, so on.

OK, here all was not red, there is a blue sky behind.

Perhaps, if at end I would show in macro only one red leave?

No, it is not fair for the speaker.

Do not do anything which may distract him or her.
So I went this morning to find three books with Green, Yellow, Red covers, took photo and tried to find a reasonable version of them, not too dark, not too light.
My red notebook cover.


My yellowed very old book cover. With time, and photoshop elements editor, I may even clean it before uploading to zoom as a background.


The most problem I had with this book cover, that in certain light looked bluish more then green and also to determine, how dark or light I want it.

Those looking at me taking the time this weekend, will have no idea the time I spend preparing. And in it, there is not yet the ideal timing chrono device! Any suggestion?

No comments: