24 May 2020

Club Leadership Handbook

Once upon a time, the outgoing President was send 7 Club Officer Handbooks, to give to the Toastmasters from the next Toastmasters year, which begins, as usual, in July, but they are voted - as much as possible, till end of May each year.

I went to see and the Division Leadership Handbook come, from the Resources. In order to get the CLUB Officers Handbook, I had to login into the Toastmasters.org website. Leadership Central. Club officers. Then click on the Officers Roles and then Club Officer Kit and from there, finally got the Club Leadership Handbook.

Once there, I could open, save or send it. Free. Even, send in Kindle format to my Ipad, easier to read in different sizes for me. Yeah, size matters, to my eyes.

There are a lot of different tools and resources near there, all very interesting and some new.

Alas, the Club Leadership Handbook is not yet updated for the coming toastmasters year, it does contain the last year material, when the old and new program cohabited still. Even the DCP points for the club, are not yet updated yet, but we got the new ones through a regional director! I put on the top of the announcements in the Pathways Discussion Group.

No comments: