7 May 2020

Mark Complete / Approve / Certificate for Level

When I ask, after all project of Level are completed (or at least, the minimum of elective projects also for the higher levels, "Mark Complete" first a page comes up (with blabla) that I dismiss, closing the tab and it comes back to here. Mark Complete click on it. Then, I wait for one of the Base camp managers to approve my level. In fact, I never wait, find one of three and ask them to approve it.

The Basecamp manager (this time it is me logged in Basecamp as Secretary, who find inside the first of three boxes, called Pending Requests. Have to click on the grey (ok) to approve.

A click on the red x would refuse it. There are not many grounds to refuse...

After clicked and approved, logged out as BCM and logged in as member. Here what I find.
Level Completion approved, now I can view and Print or screen dump the certificate, by clicking, always in the middle of the button View Certificate.
Here is my Level 2 certificate, I just got a few days ago.

From TMI we get send (or did until now) a certificate of Proficiency, when we finish a path. Sometimes, it is nice to get the Level Completion from the Club, even if we show or send it to the VPE or President to show.

1 comment:

Jorge Navarro Coach said...

I would Like to know what are the reasons for delay ir refuse