15 Jun 2020

A year ago: Enter Pathways through Profile

The 16 June 2019 the new feature appeared, along the old one: how to enter differently Basecamp. Entering, through our Profile, through: Welcome Julie! for me. Clicking on this you can read the article (post) I written then.

Of course, as we entered to "Educational Transcript" meaning our Paths, what we found was different on what we find today, as a few days ago we got a new Basecamp page, about which I written too. Eventually, they all lead to Active Paths ( called also alas Curriculum). This arrived already a year ago, and I found out in the Pathways discussion forum, not everyone uses or know it yet.

From the Profile (... in iphone) we can also get of course, our Educational Awards, Offices held, and much more, when we need them. The picture above, created today from my iPad.

This is the new view we get, and in order to get to our paths (Educational Transcript now, in parenthesis) we click on Paths...

This morning early, those were my options, three paths open (Active) to use for me. But then I went to the tutorials, and looked at a video about how to take a Path from Archived to Active. Why not? I needed again level 3 projects!

Let me take back and finish my abandoned Presentation Mastery by manual, I decided. I can always look at my web based path's electives, and read what is required.

As I do not succeeded adding the picture, showing how to add, let just say, I have to go to Archived, then select Curriculum and the one I want to transfer to Activate. On upper right there is an Activate button, as showed by FAQ. I did it. Now, I got also the PM manual path between my active paths. Of course, I can also open my electives from any of my web based paths, either Active or Completed, and lookup read, study online what is needed.
I did add it nw. Persistence pays.


The question before me now is only if I will redo without marking my first two levels, or I will begin at Level 3 where I stopped.

No comments: