9 Aug 2019

Finished a Level? A path?

We finish a Level in any Path. We ask in Base Camp to be approved. Wait.

Well, I never wait. Usually, I email the VPE. Then if no answer any other Base camp manager, usually the President. 

And, if still no answer, as I am Secretary in three clubs, I choose one of those clubs and approve my own Level. It can be done. That means, I can now open and see the next Level, begin to work on next Level.

It means, I also can print my Level Certificate, or usually take just a screenshot of it. Or wait. Here is my first Path finished, almost two years ago, September 2017.

Level approved in Base Camp, does not mean yet Award approved at Club for Toastmasters or for your own awards. It is a two step approval or submission. 

When you are only in one club, no problem, any one of the Committee Members can approve it very easy. I already wrote a post how, as last year President did not know, and he understood and approved it for me the next day, after reading the blogpost. 

After login, going to Leadership Central -> Club Central -> Awards -> Name and after, looking for the next award to approve. For a legacy system, you had to add all dates and titles for all projects. For Pathways it is only to choose the Path and the next Level appears, to declare it done.

After that, we get a letter from the TM Board President, congratulating, and the Award appears between our awards. 

It happened to me this morning!

Finally, my award was declared to the Club I have chosen. As I am in five clubs just now, I have the right to decide, which needs most, which would profit most for each award. I did offer my Level 4 of Strategic Relationship to Witty Storytellers Online, but the last one, Level 5 (and Proficiency) of Strategic Relationship to Lewisham Speakers, in D91.

We can print our own certificate then but also will get a nicely printed on from TMI. The one I have put in this post is the last I got in post already.

Attention! As soon as we have the Level 5 of any path approved in BaseCamp, the path disappears from our Active Paths, in the Educational Transcript. We can find it between Completed Path, open, go to the Level 5 and we find there Print Certificate.
The date on it is not the one we finished in Base Camp, but the one it was declared in Club Central and awarded. Soon, I will receive one like this in the post also. 

If a VPE wants to make a ceremony, offering the award (this or for any Level) in the meeting, he or she can to to BaseCamp, look at the member transcript, and Print it.

No comments: