29 Jan 2020

We can have each project - if we want

 A long discussion. Some do want to receive beautiful manuals. With all projects.

At the beginning, I also wanted printed. Of course, we can download and save all projects. Pass them to someone, even if that is not legal. Print them.

Nowadays, all projects from our path. Old and new path we have. Who needs a glossy cover? 

Look, how I assembled them.

When I was still printing. The ink cost a lot, and the characters are relatively small. With time. I get used to read on my iPad. Change the sizes at my need, my will. 

Other discussion? Do you still write with a crayon? Not a pen? Not computer? 

Or you say the story you prepare in a recorder? 

Record on video?

Alone, or telling to someone and looking for feedback, letting it grow.

Being in the moment. Not as easy as I thought. Showing instead of telling.

No comments: