- I got Diabetes 2
- It is here to stay forever
- Many symptoms I had come from it
- It is mostly inherited disease
- Alas, it means my grand-children... may get it too, so have to be vigilant
- I will not only have to take medicine three times a day from now on, but live a special life: less sugar, more moving
I went to a Diabetes day workshop, not far from where I live, was overwhelmed with all the information. Even if they presented it so well!
Here is showing us very visually, how much sugar is in that bottle of Coca-Cola!
They also showed us many other objects, and even, if very fast only, a blood sugar meter.
As I had to give a Visual Aids Level 3 electives speech, I told part of my story today using that project, and showing some things I got to learn more, and also survey my blog sugar. Majority of those present, had to survey there blog sugar!