Here are two of the three sections times, on many places timetable. It is through Zoom and for the beginners, Lipman even send link to tell how to use zoom.
How to close sound, when speaking put light on you not behind, silence the tap of keyboard, chat if you want only with one.
Today, I begin at 19 pm, but usually I will be at the Monday section, 13.00 group.
Next to know more?
“ from Doug Lipman, reminder letter:
P.S., Here are the weeks for our meetings (lesson meetings alternating with coaching/question-and-answer meetings:
My goal is to meet no more than two weeks in a row, to give you time to absorb and apply the material (and to post your progress on the course website—more on the website later.
Which weeks will we meet?
• The week of Oct 7 (lesson 1)
• The week of Oct 14 (coaching/question-and-answer call 1)
(no call the week of Oct 20)
• The week of Oct 28 (lesson 2)
(no call the week of Nov 4)
• The week of Nov 11 (coaching/q&a 2)
• The week of Nov 18 (lesson 3)
(no call the week of Nov 25)
• The week of Dec 2 (coaching/q&a 3)
(no call the week of Dec 9)
• The week of Dec 16 (lesson 4)
(no calls the weeks of Dec 23 and 30)
• The week of Jan 6 (coaching call 4)