24 Feb 2020

First D91 Online Club Officers Training

Through Zoom, great presentations. For me a bit strange that so many did not show themselves.

At the end, Florian, District Director closed with great visuals, but this is the only one I was able to capture. 
"Be Visible" - was about the clubs and how to achieve it.

Mo, Area Director spoke about Succession Planning, what to do now, not waiting till last minute. He told a lots of things I loved and have to convey to my own club now. Some:
Loved also how he showed the Toastmasters Promise with one line in red: very effective!
Many other interesting things, and I spoke towards the end, many thanked me, some asked a question in the chat that I could not see alas while presenting. 

We will need a special only showing details about pathways as 35% of attendees were not yet inside and most got 1 or 2 Levels only even between attendees to Officer Training.
Questions and answers. one completed Level 5, another a Path, I was the DTM. Two members arrived at Level 4, 3 or 4 of them at Level 3. But I do not have here the details, what I did see all that did not even begun. They will need a special training. 

No comments: