4 Feb 2020

One more post about feedback

I need Level 1 and it's second project. It teaches, not only to repeat a project, better, but to take a feedback as it comes.

That is easy when most is specific. 
That is easy when most is admiratif.
Not so easy, when someone destroys all you said, and mostly without any specific exemples, and tells nothing positive.

Sunday, it did happen to me. 

True, I was not as prepared as I should have been, but I made them listen and laugh almost all the way. True, I added, some material working great in Standup clubs not I an a toastmaster environment with some couples, married for 50 years. 

Still, it really hurt.

I asked for others to send me also a feedback.

Still waiting for my official evaluation but I got one long email, very specific and in all nice, but also telling where I can improve next. So much depends how you present, your recommendations. So much to learn still!

No comments: