22 Feb 2020

Researching, "the Level Completion bug corrected?"

Let me begin with the END, I did get my Level 1 completion for Engaging Humor, with the right date! 

I got the possibility to ask for approval, when approved the possibility to Print (or save like here) my Certificate.

As I took on Engaging Humor the Second time, I wanted to see if TMI did correct the error, I found in another path I took the second time: not only the Certificate had the date of the Level finished in the first Path, but in plus, the Base Camp Manager could not decide and let me (or not) get it. 

In September, the gates between the Levels opened. One can now do any level, any project from the 5 levels, not only open, read, save, or read, save, print and do its tasks, in any order, but even the Levels, out of order. Not that we should do so, often, but sometimes, we do need. I wrote about this in blogposts, before this one, even showing screens how it works.

Here are some screens showing how it went. It was a Research on a Research... not only to finish my Level 1 but to discover how it goes, this time. 


 Waiting approval.

This above is the Basecamp manager view of the Approval request. It did not go to the Club I thought I was when asked... that is another problem to be researched, another time.

Approved, "you can View certificate". Got the Level, now to look around my clubs, who does need a Level 1 most and which did not get from me yet, this TM year one L1.

1 comment:

Canadian Dodd Family said...

In response to a comment on Facebook about this post.

I advocate that TI introduce an Educate/Training Path that an experienced Toastmaster can give a series of speeches/presentations/projects to newer members of our clubs. I have completed around twenty-five CC Manuals because I used that manual to give most of my Education/Training speeches.