21 Feb 2020

New. After Level 5: Path completion

Path Completion Project, "Reflect on Your Path", and of course also Path Completion, for the Path your are in, is the only one not accessible, till all Levels completed.

I am actually, after the two first projects completed, not yet finished with my Level 1, see bellow. Yet, I am able to open all my Levels, all the projects in any Level.

Not only open and read, save on my computer and print, but even complete any project from my path, if I need to do before having even finished my first level.

Which, may be the case for me, because I am still hesitating what to Research.

The only project I can not Activate, Launch is the Reflect on Your path, that went from Level 5 to the Path Completion that becomes available only when all Levels are completed.
 (I took on the second time the EH path)

But look!

I can go to the Level 2 and Activate, Discover, Save, and even speak and complete any other Level Projects. Even as I did not, yet got the Level 1.
Here are also some of the Electives from Level 3, I could do the same, if I needed to take on any of them. And, that is what I suggested to a new toastmaster, asked to be Test Speaker in a contest: use the Storytelling or the Voice Variety or the Body Language from Level 3.
The Path Completion, is there to verify if all my Levels have been completed and approved in Base Camp. Attention! Even if the Levels can be finished in any order, it is only in the Basecamp. 

In Club Central, they can be declared ONLY by order, level after Level.

1 comment:

Canadian Dodd Family said...

I have just marked my Level 2 of Innovative Planning Completed, but it only shows 67% Completed. Why is that? I have taken a screen save if that will help you see my problem