12 Feb 2020

Learning to speak to the level of each.

In order to see well, here are my top badges. The small numbers almost under each shows how many times I have done "it". Engaging Humor and Visionary Communication - Activated 2 means I have begun them again, after completing the paths. Level 1, so far, finished 11 times, as well as Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4. When I finish a path, Engaging Humor Proficient, is seems remain here. Level 5 achieved once? It means, after the Level 5 is separate from finishing a Path, itself. Here are only the Badges that were on the top. I  repeat the basics many times, do not even think a lot how I do it. 

Have to be careful.

In the Pathways Discussion Panel, Brenda said, there are Retired and Retired persons, different from each other. Indeed, I love to learn, teach, show. And blog, explain. Not everyone spend so much time, and loves it with Toastmasters and Pathways as I like to do. 


I just come out, left it before it was over, from a conference speaking of Zoom Phone, or Zoom Audio Conference. OK, it is Free, very nice picture! and two men who spoke English, but for me above my head. Yes, 500 improvements, every month some. Still did not understood what is about. 

We have to be very careful, to take all who comes from ABC and not think, they will know all we know. They will understand, what is BCM for example. What is Curriculum, and so on.
Very nice feature of Zoom, Breakout rooms, Carrie from Taipei, needed it, and for her, I learned. Being a mentor, in my opinion, more a Coach for her, or anyone else helps also me. 

No comments: