11 Feb 2020

Went in as BCM seen Details, Level by Level

Once we know where to click, for the arrow to appear, we can Refresh, get details, export. Level by Level. Who, path, what Projects finished. When finished.

Alas, I see the opened, Activated Projects as "in progress" even from a completed path, finished 2017.
But Info that I de not remembered, appears. Here a small part of the exported Level 4. Is it a Required or an Elective, those I  remembered. But not the dates. 

One can export, or save in different places and formats. Up to us, what  we do with  the information. This is a club, where most are in many others clubs, and at this time, only few have this club, I am VPE, as Base Club, home club. Besides, I wanted mostly to show my data, not to make public, someone's other. Only those Activated, show, as in Progress. Or completed.
And here  are the completed Paths. The ones I begun second time, no more between them. 

No comments: