23 Nov 2019

Online experience through video. 1

I had the impression of participating, as I went through the 3h video of chartering meeting of first 100% online club from Singapore first, then the 1h20 meeting of Global trainers Online. Here portraits from the Singapore meeting. Some of faces and what I observed. Not what I heard, this time. Even if that was also interesting. « A star is born » theme of meeting.


The new club president, making it possible.
 He was President 4 years ago, when online clubs were not yet allowed.
I did not understand, if the club met, anyway, or it was rebords from ashes.

So many participated! I did not see all at once, by one after the other. No Gallery view..
Elder or younger, smiling or pensive, not only from Singapore but even so far as USA. 


No comments: