20 Sept 2019

Julie 3 Standup videos

My competition speech was taken from Standup Comedy texts, minus two four letter words, "s and f". but each standup, I take bits of the whole I developed and add them differently. Experiment and also go depending on the audience. I published here three performances in inverse order, 2016, 2012 and the last from fall 2011.

Here is one of my last Standup Comedy performance, in Cavendish arm, 2016. Was happy I got the "best" while my grandsons were visiting from US. It was an all women performance, that night.

And here is an "old" one, from 2012: I was really 77 then (love that number) and it was only my 10th time I went out to a club alone.
Cavendish Arms in 2012 : my 10th standup only then 
And before, this one is from Laughing Horse, after David Jones workshop, 120 Toastmastes in the audience, fall 2011, only ten days before my cataract operation. Wonderful audience!

Standup at Laughing Horse from Julie Kertesz on Vimeo. 2011 November, audience 120 TM

No comments: