11 May 2017

Waiting, waiting to begin Level 2

For the moment, the passage from Level 1, after I have completed it, to Level 2 is not very easy. It has to be approved by VPE (or President or Secretary) "Base Camp Managers" for each and every member.

The connection between declaring it in Club Central as before for an achieved CC or Advance Manual and the Base Camp is not yet made, but... of course with time all the wrinkles will be ironed.

As I waited and waited, yes, more and more impatient: "still not open?" I continued to study the Transition Management book, so much good advice William Bridges give in it! So much to be applied to the Pathways transition! As I wrote already here, his Transition book (the first I readà spokes more of what is happening inside us, the stages we go through and why they are indeed needed.

I understood better with both, the difficult transition from a girl obeying her father, even after 23 - 24 years old, and more or less following in all his advices, and a woman who had to have a huge blow, loose most for what she worked for, for years, the difficult end and what seemed to me a very long period where all seemed lost for me. But in that period, finally I grew up enough to get farther, to make my own decisions. Going all the way with a boyfriend, my father did not like "he even does not wear tie!" was only one of them.

Now, when I will tell the story of "Eastern Sunday" I can tell it so deeper. In all case differently.

I also understood from the research on Managing Transition linked to Pathways, the need to open this blog. Of course, this is only one more voice in explaining, in letting know, in my own way.

Tomorrow, will come and with it my level 2!

4 comments:

Misako@happyclam said...

Thank *you*, Julie, it means a lot to ME you sharing the information with your story. I attended my local district conference to learn more about PATHWAYS, but so many people were frustrated by lack of information available, and becoming inpatient as well. I am still way behind of understanding, but I am panting and following you! Thank you! Misako

Sew Rosey said...

Julie, your zest for life and passion for TM is inspiring. I wish I had the time to notice the waiting between projects. I am time poor whilst working, one day i aspire to your level or educational goals and hope I have your energry and passion at the same age.

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

I did not answer to some last questions: it took time to understand how I have to cross all T and add points to all "i" to answer everything, to get through a level then the next.

Anonymous said...

Great іnfo. Ꮮᥙckky me I ϲame across yoսr site by accident (stumbleupon).
I havе saved it for later!