9 Jun 2019

Julie First Eval/Feedback story delivered at Global Trainers Online


This was supposed to be an Instructive tale, not a Funny story. Next time, I will have to make it clear before I begin. It is good to make the audience laugh (they did laugh at the end when I told that I am alas obliged to stop), but the project *Know your sense of Humor,* explains us that first we have to establish the contact with the audience. 

In fact, in the video Mistaken identity, one can see that I have waited 2 minutes and half, before taking out my tee-shirt, and the audience begun to laugh from then on. Later, I learned to go for laugh a lot faster. But this storytelling even was not a Standup, it was made me go and learn about "how to make laugh when I WANT It, where I want it". 

I have to learn how to present, we all have. I believed they gave a total 15 minutes I requested in the agenda, they did not understood the same. A lot more communication is always required. 

Why do I go back to that event of 8 years ago? That was the decisive moment for me! For the first time after 70 years believing myself unfunny, I begin to believe "perhaps?" It is the beginning of my story with Humour or Humor? My Comedy journey begins there. 

Level 2 will tell about the discovery of Standup Comedy by me, I took one after other many workshops, till went alone out to gig. 

No comments: