22 Jul 2019

Leading... three different projects

I listened, yesterday, to a presentation: Leading in difficult situation. I was very intrigued, that it does not ask, as the others, six month of leading a team. Now again, one of them in SR comes to me.
Here is how the project is described, as found in the Tutorials and Resources.

Then, to compare, I looked at the ones I prepare now. Leading your Volunteer Organization, bellow, does ask for at least six month.
and there is another project that does ask the same 6 month min. Called Lead in Any Situation.
So, it is normal that I asked "no six month requirement?" the titles are so similar! But no, each project, even with similar titles, have different requirements.

Happy, all are listed in the Tutorials and Resources and can be easy found in the Basecamp.

No comments: