1 Aug 2017

Level 5 Elective Projects (chose of 1) in Visionary Communication Path

There was a discussion on Facebook, about HPL. On my Visionary Communication Path, here is where did I find it, between my level 5 choices. At the same level as the Panel I learned to Moderate. And succeeded to do so.



The High Performance Leadership, is one of the projects you can chose, between all the other interesting ones. I do suppose, as with level 3 and 4 electives, the level 5 electives I will find almost same on my second and third path, then I will chose something different then the Panel Moderation, which I now got taste of and feel I should do more often from now on. 

Pathways offers us a lot of useful skills we learn along and can apply then in different ways. 

My first moderation of panel was about Zoom, that I begun to learn also at the same time. Now, I learned a lot about Zoom almost the same time as Moderating the Panel about it at the beginning of last month. 

Now, I am able even to Mentor, or Coach someone living far away, who begins Pathways and have some problems understanding how to progress, or "how to..." through zoom! He or she can share computer screen as I can also to show each other during the discussion, as all that with a free zoom already. Three times, it already worked! They got unstuck, then could continue without me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!