11 Jan 2018

Effective Coaching

Effective Coaching was the second path I did buy, way back in April. It stayed there, sleeping.

Waiting, for better days. Waiting, for his tour. 

I finished first the Visionary Communication, and I am still on to what I decided to do then. It helped me find what I want to do, and how to find a big vision; then settle for what is possible and go for it.

The second path I was for me an error in many ways. Presentation Mastery, printed Manual first, then did buy it again later for the Web. When I finished this path, I remembered that I did try and did not enjoy Keynote speech, even paid. When paid. I begun to use it really in the middle June, by fall finished it but without real pleasure. I did enjoy the Level 2 Body language and all the Elective projects. Paul White loved this path and at the end begun to speak professionally in many languages.

Then come Leadership Development, I learned to manage my time better already at level 2, and created different special events. Finished organizing a festival, a bigger event. I remembered that I always was good organizing them and loved every moment! June to December, with Paul White - in my opinion did most of the work - but was happy with my input and my part of it. I learned so much, realizing how he does and also how he listen. It was a real pleasure to work with him in parallel through this path.

End of year, I took back again, slowly, the different projects and levels of Effective Coaching and arrived... to the Coaching: Positive Coaching of level 4. I was already coaching - someone asked me to explain, show help her create a special blog. But she never come back for the third coaching. I was supposed to do at least three times. 

I wanted coaching now, when the time arrived and not use last year's coaching! Finally, found it, coached in Pathways Projects and how to go farther, and could tell myself and the Base Camp: "finished my level 4" tasks. 

Then no one come to approve it. Finally, I contacted today, the VPE of one of my remote access clubs : he approved it. Now I got the certificate to prove it!. 

And in plus, now,, when I do not need it any more for the project, not one but two wonderful Toastmasters asked me to Coach them in very different subjects but in which where I am an expert, indeed. Hurrah! It seems the coaching online experience helped, and who knows, perhaps even the projects! I got back my courage. And my pleasure to Coach.

From now on, I have at my disposition, the level 5 interesting elective projects. 

Here only the first two. I did not Activate the Lesson Learned, done that last time. After I activated the Moderate a Panel Discussion, it is now Launch: it means it is downloaded on my base camp. I decided! Moderate a Panel, this time the Panel will be about Storytelling Tips and Techniques. I will find a place to offer 40 minutes time and a Panel with different opinions so the discussion could be really interesting. 


I will read it again, learn better even and listen again to the video which is inside.
All that and more : I will have some good time with it and the panelists I have still to choose. Yes, choose with two "o"... at least, I learned that, if not more English. Thanks!

Meanwhile, I will have to work on finishing my HPL that I begun a while ago, less pleasure, not the work that I liked a lot, but the formality of it, I enjoy less. Well, we will see if I do not change my point of view, as it did already happen, on the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before finish I am
reading this great piece of writing to increase my know-how.