23 Jan 2019

Posters for our clubs

When you start on a path, it is important to know where it leads, here are the answers.

The same story about the different paths and where they lead, that I already published, but I think better, more clearly explained where they lead. I would have put the yellow ones at the beginning and the red at the end, but it does tell the same story.

Of course, the Paths in Yellow are the one's we should choose as one of the first one's, then, well it depends where you want to go and what you need. 

And the D27 send me this big poster, that could be in big size in all clubs, and if not, in your own desktop as an image perhaps.
So much important information in it! And it is valid, as it is... till 5 February or around, this year, when the 11th path will come out to us. Of course, it will not change all the rest about the ten first paths.

I like to read a lot, and still think the Pathways Companion pdf by Mark Snow offers more, but not at one glance like this one's. And yes, I cut the first image of this post from the second, in order to be able to see it better. 

From the "yellow" path, I am still working on the Motivational Strategies, as I am going through all electives in there, the others I finished. From the red one's, finished Effective Coaching, not attracted personally to the two others. From blue, finished Dynamic Leadership, on different levels on the two others. 

Perhaps, this weekend, I will be able to do the Difficult Audience Project, to be seen. It is such a fun project! Being interrupted (more or less staged interruptions) and handling it "professionally", it can happen to all of us!

No comments: