10 Nov 2018

Blog Stats for last Month

Post titles and number of visits lately, the stats are different then when I look for all year of course. They show not only when I published them but how many come to look at them also. Interesting to know, I do not look at the statistics often.

And bellow is from where my readers arrived last month, and near it what Operating system they used. USA and UK I knew, but I have also many from Ukraine, India, Australia, Germany and Ireland. And the country I am Pathways Guide: Kenya!

Also interesting, that if 34% read through Windows OS, 27% do through their iPhone! and 16% through an Android device. Blogger offers me the possibility that they can access from so many, I do not have to do anything else, once I chosen the right template, then write the blogpost.

No comments: