12 May 2019

Two steps forward, one step back

Last month, I wrote "hurrah" now even the Evaluation forms inside the Projects are Fillable. And even marked with FFF ! Well, alas, there are no more.

I wonder : why? I had seen, they can be! Why are they no more? What does TMI think, do?

So happy, I am NOT writing a book about Pathways! As soon as I write a chapter, some infos can be no more actual!

Just told a story about my mother and me, it was appropriate today.

Evaluation? where is the message? There was one, but not clear enough. "Do not give up if at first you do not succeed". Yes, I should have told it at the beginning, and again at the end. Instead of "everything has consequences" which was also a message.

Next speech / presentation, will be near me, about Making connections through networking. Wednesday evening. Speech and slides prepared. And, perhaps, but not sure, I could even speak Monday evening in an other club, remote access. There is a place for a speech in the club. Should I repeat a speech already done?

No comments: